Granny is a horror adventure game developed and published by DVloper. The player is trapped in a house and must escape while being chased by Granny.
The player must explore the house and collect items to unlock the front door while avoiding making noise and being caught by Granny. The gameplay of Granny is viewed from a first-person perspective, and the player must navigate through the house and solve puzzles to find a way out. The player must also avoid making noise, as Granny will be alerted if the player drops objects or runs into furniture. The player can defend themselves with weapons such as a baseball bat but must be careful not to use them too frequently, as this will also attract Granny's attention. If you love the gameplay of the Granny game, you can experience more Poppy Survive Time: Huggy Wuggy game with similar gameplay, this is a horror survival game with extremely interesting new gameplay.
How to play
- Explore the house and find items that will help you escape. You will need to search through drawers, cupboards, and other areas of the house to find items such as keys and tools that will help you unlock the front door.
- Avoid making noise. Granny will be alerted if you drop objects, run into furniture, or make other loud noises. You can use the WASD keys to move quietly and the left mouse button to interact with objects.
- Use weapons to defend yourself if Granny catches you. You can find weapons such as a baseball bat or a frying pan in various locations throughout the house. Be careful not to use them too frequently, as this will also attract Granny's attention.
- Solve puzzles to progress through the game. You may need to use items you have collected in combination with each other or with objects in the environment to solve puzzles and unlock new areas.
- Try to escape the house before Granny catches you. If Granny catches you, she will knock you unconscious and you will need to start the game over again.